This is a repeating eventnovember 26, 2020 6:30 am
19nov6:30 am7:30 amThursday Morning Virtual Zwift Ride
Tuesday Morning VIRTUAL Road Ride - 6:30 am - Zwift ride will use the "keep everyone together" feature which will allow riders to ride together with varying power outputs as
Tuesday Morning VIRTUAL Road Ride – 6:30 am – Zwift ride will use the “keep everyone together” feature which will allow riders to ride together with varying power outputs as long as riders do not stop pedaling.
Pace: Your personal pace and stay with the group as long as you continue to pedal.
Distance: around 20 miles
Our weekly Zwift meet-up invites are sent via Zwift. Zwift only allows you to invite riders that you are connected with through the Zwift app. To receive a meet-up invite please find and follow “CARL ROBINSON (FHB).”
Want to make your ride more social?
We will be using the Discord app during our group rides (optional). Discord allows audio chat between riders to make your virtual ride experience more social.
Directions for integrating Discord.
- Follow this invite link: https://discord.gg/xEueQ69Ztt
- Download the Discord App or go to Discord via a browser & create a user.
- Log in and go to the Frog Hollow server.
- Under the Frog Hollow server, you will see “Text Channels” and “Voice Channels.” Under voice channels go to fhbzwiftrides
- Once you enter you should be all set to use audio to hear and talk with others. If you are having issues check your computer or phone sound settings.
(Thursday) 6:30 am - 7:30 am