Saturday Gravel Bike Ride - 8:00 am - 9:45 from Frog Hollow Bikes. No drop gravel ride through Middlebury, Cornwall, and Weybridge. Pace:13-15 mph Ride distance: approximately 20 miles Surface: road, gravel, trail,
Saturday Gravel Bike Ride – 8:00 am – 9:45 from Frog Hollow Bikes. No drop gravel ride through Middlebury, Cornwall, and Weybridge.
Ride distance: approximately 20 miles
Surface: road, gravel, trail, and Class 4 roads
Our Gravel & Grinds Ride will finish at one of our fantastic local coffee shops, Royal Oak or Lost Monarch.
NOTE: Because of the current COVID-19 guidelines from the Vermont Health Dept. of Heath we will be implementing the following guidelines for group rides:
- No group rides larger than 25 cyclists
- Please, bring a mask for the ride (mask does not have to be worn during the ride but you should have one available in the case that you can not maintain six feet of social distancing).
- You should be fully self-supporting. Make sure you have any tools, tubes, and so on to handle any mechanical issue you may encounter during your ride.
- There will be no access to the shop during group rides. Currently, the interior of the shop is closed to the public.
- Remember, if you are from out of state or have been traveling out of state, you will have to quarantine for 14 days or 7 days and then tested for COVID-19 (negative) before participating in any of our group rides.
- During group rides please maintain 6 feet distancing as best as possible.
- Finally, during group rides please refrain from spitting or blowing your nose in and around other riders.
- EXTRA CREDIT- We encourage you to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer during group rides.
(Saturday) 8:00 am - 9:45 am
Frog Hollow Bikes
74 Main St, Middlebury, VT 05753