We are hosting our third Addison County Adventure Ride this Sunday, August 30th. We will be departing from Park Street just across from the town square in Brandon, VT.
*NOTE- The B Group will largely be no drop however, you can always ride ahead. There will be a ride leader that will sweep and lead this ride. This will be a great group if you have wanted to give gravel riding a try. The short course is shorter and less technical than the A Group ride. The B-group ride is a great choice if you are looking for more gravel less Class 4 riding
Be prepared to be self-sufficient on this ride and resolve any mechanicals you may have during the course of the ride. You can not rely on cell reception and there will be limited facilities.
Routes are self-navigation and WILL NOT be marked so plan accordingly. We will provide GPS files of the course prior to the event for those who sign up (see below).
If you need a gravel bike Frog Hollow Bikes has a limited supply of rentals. To check availability and reserve please call 802-388-6666.
Because of the current COVID-19 guidelines from the Vermont Health Dept. of Heath we will be implementing the following guidelines for group rides:
- No group rides larger than 25 cyclists
- Please, bring a mask for the ride (mask does not have to be worn during the ride but you should have one available in the case that you can not maintain six feet of social distancing).
- You should be fully self-supporting. Make sure you have any tools, tubes, and so on to handle any mechanical issue you may encounter during your ride.
- Remember, if you are from out of state or have been traveling out of state, you will have to quarantine for 14 days or 7 days and then tested for COVID-19 (negative) before participating in any of our group rides. Or be coming from a state and county permitted to travel to VT under no quarantine. To see if your location applies please check here: https://accd.vermont.gov/covid-19/restart/cross-state-travel
- During group rides please maintain 6 feet distancing as best as possible.
- Finally, during group rides please refrain from spitting or blowing your nose in and around other riders.
- EXTRA CREDIT- We encourage you to bring a small bottle of hand sanitizer during group rides.
(Sunday) 9:00 am - 2:00 pm